Happy November! Here's all my latest news, plus mobile wallpapers and print-on-demand offers.
News & Reminders
- Halloween Sale! Use the code STILLSPOOKY at checkout to get 20% off everything in the Halloween Sale collection when you buy any 2 or more items. Ends Sunday 6th November.
- I also have a Seconds Sale with most items just £1.
- Due to Royal Mail strike action, deliveries will be delayed throughout November. I strongly recommend choosing a tracked service at checkout for faster delivery, as these will be prioritised during strike days. Check the November shipping schedule for updates.
- If you're a shop owner who would like to stock my products, I now have a wholesale shop on Faire. Sign up as a retailer with my link for special offers including free shipping worldwide.
- There's a new set of mobile wallpapers for November with my Cookie Cat. Get them in your inbox monthly by joining my mailing list and reading the most recent email. The full year of wallpapers and printable calendar set are now hugely discounted.
- I made a new craft tutorial for Animal Crossing Spooky Cookies decorations at Super Cute Kawaii.
- I've got lots more fun printables, zines and craft patterns at Payhip (paid) and Ko-Fi (free/pay-what-you-can) including Christmas and winter themes.
New in the Shop
The Claire Brown XStitch range of printed cross stitch aida has a new home at Asking For Trouble! Choose from 13 fun designs or make a request if your favourite is missing.
New On-Demand & Today’s Shopping Offers
- A new 2022 calendar design and updated versions of my older calendars are now available at my print-on-demand partners.
- 2022 tea towel calendars and more of my recent patterns are available at Spoonflower on fabric and readymade home products.
Here’s today’s offers: