My Japan Favourites Zine - Lists & Illustrationsby Marceline Smith
My new Japan zine, full of old and new favourites.
- Printed in the UK on 100% recycled paper
- Also available as a digital PDF for mobile devices
- Original writing and illustrations
- No plastic packaging
- Free UK shipping
This new full colour zine has a mix of writing, photos and illustrations about some of the things I’m most looking forward to on our 2018 Halloween trip, plus some favourites from previous visits.
Find out more about the things I love doing in Japan, why I keep going back and my best buys, plus some tips on less well known places to visit. It includes brand new illustrations and some favourite photos.
- Me and my Japan trips
- What I’m most looking forward to
- Cute food I want to try on this trip
- Japanese food & drinks I miss
- Try something different
- 3 tourist spots that live up to the hype
- The most useful things I bought in Japan
- My best gachapon capsule toys
- My favourite souvenir stamps
A5 (15cm x 21cm / 6" x 8"), 12 pages, full colour printing on recycled paper. Limited to 50 copies. Unpackaged to reduce waste.
A PDF version can be downloaded from Payhip.
All orders include free UK shipping, with low cost Air Mail shipping available worldwide. I use Royal Mail for all deliveries. Find out more »
Please read the product description to avoid disappointment about sizing and other details.
I use recycled and recyclable packaging whenever possible - all products include information on the packaging. Find out more »
Returns & Refunds
Most orders can be returned within 14 days for a refund or replacement, especially if faulty/damaged/incorrect. Please contact me before returning any items and read my Returns Policy.